Thursday, December 1, 2011

The thoughts in my head between the hours of 1 & 2pm Thursday, December 1st.

Historically speaking, violence has resolved more conflicts than two rational individuals sitting in a room calmly discussing politics. 

The inadequacies of my mind shame me a great deal further than the imperfections of my body.

To sit, to think, to ponder; to digress and allow our mind to wander.....

what is valor?

What are possessions but a means by which to facilitate experience?  You may take from me all that I own, but you can never take where I have been and the things I have done.  Furthermore, if holding on to material objects creates such turmoil that your life experience suffers, those are things holding a negative worth.


What type of thing but fire can provide such deep warmth, and comfort yet burn the living shit out of you if you are careless with it??   Love and possibly coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment