Thursday, February 13, 2014

My Pearl of the Stars

I saw today a vastness in a pair of pearls.  A galaxy existing between lashes.  A birth and life and death occurring between the shutter of a blink. If I could bring arbitration with death I would plead to drown in a single tear produced by the lucid truth of those windows.  In this my demise would be my finest hour.  A dimness unknown and a depth unimaginable.  As if there was a secret hidden lucent luminous lustrous light lingering upon the lowest levels of the depths of the deepest darkest sea.
Hope oh hopeful hope.  We reside within you, a world unknown. The solace of solitude severed for a certain salvation secured.  Angelic elevations of a breath unknown and a world unseen.  Perfection may be birthed in naiveté but its growth resides in expansive understanding and mutual stride.
Does intrepidity insist on isolation or can we call on collaboration from confidants?

No comments:

Post a Comment