Monday, July 14, 2014

life is single handedly the most painful, beautiful, horrible, amazing, gut wrenching experience.  Like you, I have one.  I have one chance to be a better version of myself each day.  I have one moment that is in no way encapsulated.  I have one moment to scream that I love her, I have one moment to be the best of myself and not judge those that have fallen below that same line.
I often miss the mark.  I often come off too strong or not strong enough but I can say that never, not once, did I give less than my everything.  This is our chance to inhale, to breath the viscous, stinking hell that is life. Somehow we have been given autonomy.  We are our own anathema, we are the plauge that scars the face presented to seas of waves that could no better support us than they could a leaf adrift.
This life cuts small, cuts small adrift in a sea of sharks.  Life is in no way our demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment