Friday, March 14, 2014

isolation and the conversations that occur

How can I say this but to say that I am filled with hate?  Boiling over with disdain for every other creature that walks about on its two feet.  Stark raving mad with the waste and the filth that I am no doubt the cause of.  I am the human race, my unbridled antipathy belongs to me for I am the belly of that beast.  The color, the custom is different.  The words, the worth diminished.  How easy it is to affix blame on one that you have shed all likeness of internally.  Despite having the same message their book holds a different title and in turn is of a lower faculty than the one that you would also kill for. 
The hypocrisy of the race to witch I belong bludgeons my senses.  That race is the human race and I am the guiltiest soul alive.  The indifference of all those that would abandon the cause should hang heads heavy with the weight of shame and regret, is it not the responsibility of a weak man to be strong? Or is the responsibility of the strong man to carry those who cannot carry themselves?  Those who stay strong do so in the fray.  Isolation does nothing for the condemnation of injustice, there is no refuge in hiding.  If fact there is no purpose in it since we are all humanity.  You cannot remove yourself from yourself.  Every person capable of reading and deciphering these very words is as responsible to the person at their beside to do right by them as I or any other.  To say that you hate those in humanity is to place blame upon yourself for not correcting those qualities that would lead you to such feelings. 
Magnanimity has been lost along with the virtues of altruism and understanding.  But is it really the livers fault when the lungs do not function at their whole?  Is it the responsibility of the toes to do the job of the fingers?  The fact is if the hands have become ill it would behoove the feet to take their place ergo the body will starve and they too will perish.  In this, there is no responsibility in our organism that is not ours.  Hunger, hate and half-truths are the cancer that every cell in our race must make mission to vanquish.  If not you and I both will undoubtedly fall ill to their accord.

You are the problem.  You are the solution.  I am you.  I am humanity.  Let us not venture from the knowledge of this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment