Saturday, March 15, 2014

the devolution of consciousness


Have I ever, in a single day, had this much to say?  Have I ever, in a day, had this much rum to consume?  The Jesus turned that water to wine, I turned the wine to whiskey, the egregious import tax turned the whiskey to rum.  I would murder a hundred babies for some bacon right now.  Ohhh the return!  The return of a place of no concern.  My mind’s playground and a child without supervision.   This place, where the lunatic in me resides.  He exists in all of us this I am sure of.  The difference between my lil Charlie Manson and the rest of the twats on this planet is that I bought mine a gun and told him to run free.  To cage that animal is a recipe for disaster.  I saw the new planet of the apes, sure it was awful but you would do well to be kind to a smart monkey.  Let that fucker run, don’t collar that primate, let it out!  Feed it well and watch in childlike wonder as the feces speckles the walls of your Victorian home.  Sometimes I wonder if the only talent that God saw fit to bestow upon me was the ability to not only except but to embrace that crazy little primate in me.


No comments:

Post a Comment