Sunday, March 9, 2014

Oodles of doodles

A million eyes dance upon me
Their sweet soft serenade sings me to sleep
awake I am when alive in your arms, I am here
A breeze that pushes me to step
A scent familiar, superfluous longing
Pressed forward by the black river
Life lives in motion
To resist leaves heart and limb exhausted
Breath the stone, navigate it or rest upon it
Bathe in the twist and turn of intentional surrender
Do not care to care not, care to flow.





What walk is worth wanting
Vial venomous vituperations
Unanimous utopian euphoria
Tumultuous tyrants taunt tenebrous teens
Sediment settles
Redundant ridicule replaced by ridiculous reincarnation
Quite quiet quills
Preposterous porcupines pondering platitudinous plans
Obstreperous ossification overdone

No comments:

Post a Comment