Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's my God forsaken right for God sakes...


It is my Intellectual property and if you use it I will sue you.  I will take from you a monetary figure appropriate to your offence, say $800 for your malicious use of that old lady brake dancing...

   LISTEN!  my grandmother has been dancing a brake since before you were born and it will be a frosty day in hell before you take my hard earned T-shirt money for such a thing!

 This is typically where I would say "in all seriousness" however, I am currently being quite serious.  Speaking of serious, have you ever twisted fresh lime into sauvignon blanc.... delightful.  I digress.  I am going to make this easy, YOU CAN NOT OWN A THOUGHT!!!  let us think on the consequence of this for a moment.  What if the great thinkers in human existence placed some type of patent on their ideas?? 

To be quite frank, it is late and I don't have enough wine to hold me sedentary long enough to compose anything worth writing. I shall return to this at a time when grapes are more plentiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment